If you come to this blog on the computer – instead of mobile view, you may have seen some new “swag” on the sidebar. These are my first two blogger awards!! It’s really weird because they came at about the same time! First, I received (was tagged with) the Versatile Blogger Award by Elizabeth at Mirth and Motivation. Thank you, Elizabeth! As you are a star in the blogging world, I am humbled that you bestowed this upon me.
These awards come with rules – here are the rules for this one:
✿♡✿The Versatile Blogger Rules:
1. Thank the person who awarded you and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell 7 Random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 15 new found bloggers.
4. Contact each blogger you want to pass the award on to and let them know you’ve done so, and let the giver of your award know you accept it... or not.
Obviously, I accept the distinction of this award! Thanks, Elizabeth.
Next, here are seven random facts about myself:
1. I am a published author of a law review comment from my days in law school. It was a very boring comment about a law that had passed in California apportioning liability in the event more than one party was deemed responsible for negligence. (Yawn)
2. I majored in broadcast journalism and worked for public television and an NBC affiliate a lifetime ago in college.
3. I am not really blonde – yes shocker I know.
4. I am half Swedish and half Korean and my mastery of foreign language is limited to counting to ten in six languages plus a handful of other words in each.
5. I am a nerdy lover of astrophysics and the actual science of time travel through wormholes in space.
6. I (not so secretly) have watched a particular daytime drama for most of my adult life. One day when the ABA tutors were working a program, they asked my son his favorite TV show and out it came – busted them up and I learned there are no secrets in my house now.
7. I posed for a picture with former Governor Pete Wilson at a fundraiser years ago but was not – nor have I ever been a member of his political party…
Now for the part that is going to piss everybody off – passing it on. Here is the list of my 15 blogs (I’m using “new found” really, really loosely and I can cuz, you know, I’m a lawyer and we stretch things….): And I’m not worried if you don’t follow the rules or accept the “award” as I’m assuming you all love me anyway… Right?!
Kelly at Unplanned Trip to Holland because she so generously tagged me previously – ahem
Heather Lisa at Living with Autism/ The A Word– haha! because she too tagged me!
Jen Troester at Living Life with a Side of Autism – just because she’s so popular because she tagged me too!
Grace at ThatsRightISaidItDotMom because she is so funny and needs more nice swag for her sidebar
Tam at Tam’s Ramblings because she is such a kind girl, who is also not shy to share her opinions.
Dani at My Corner of the Pond because she’s so amazing in fighting her own struggle while caring for her 3 year old daughter with PDD-NOS and needs something to take her mind off things.
Kathryn at Tao of Kathryn because she truly is a new blog to me and she is a fantastic writer!
Lizbeth at Four Sea Stars because she actually did the last meme I forced upon her so well and with minimal backlash… well, sort of, and meanwhile tagged me with a meme.
“Broot” at Craving a Little Perspective because how can you crave a little perspective and not want an award like this?
Brian at Both Sides of the Coin because I wanted to tag him before he merged with his lovely wife Christy to have a daddy dude on this list, and I know better than to ask Big Daddy… but since I didn’t make it before they merged, haha! I’m tagging both of you Brian and Christy!
Jessica at Don’t Mind the Mess because she is a new blogger!
Deb at Planet Spectrum because she is a new blogger and might actually think this award is cool (haha – little does she know)
Spectrummymummy at Spectrummy Mummy because she is hasn’t talked about receiving any awards lately, that I know of, so I certainly wish to help her out in that regard….
That was a lot of work! Well, at least I’ve now earned the right to have that silly little green square on the blog.
Next, the following people gave me a Stylish Blogger Award which I simply do not deserve and so I thank you very much for thinking of me!
Heather Lisa at Living with Autism/ The A Word
Jen Troester at Living Life with a Side of Autism
AutismSuperMom at Moderate to Severe
Lisa at Seven Yuck Mouths and Autism
Thanks ladies! I love you all!
Here are the rules for that award:
Thanks so much to every one of you who visits my blog and leaves a comment! I live for those and to read your wonderful blogs every day!! Enjoy your awards!