- September 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
Follow me on Facebook!
- The Emotion Thesaurus 2nd Edition is here! BIGGER & BETTER, it has 55 NEW emotions. Check it out here: rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/0… 2 months ago
- Anyone else having problems with internet connectivity in northern ca with AT&T? Looking at potential class action suit. 5 months ago
- RT @dialmformovies: Here's video of DeNiro swearing at Trump on #TonyAwards Australian feed didnt censor it. https://t.co/KZNrT8UIyH 10 months ago
- I'm calling on @RepMcClintock to return $33,750 in NRA contributions. We deserve leaders who will stand up to the g… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 year ago
- RT @BarackObama: "...For love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite." - Nelson Mandela 1 year ago
Hey, Didn’t I say I was a lawyer?© Solodialogue 2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Karen Velez and Solodialogue with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
- Listen to internet radio with Autism WTF on Blog Talk Radio
Category Archives: Almost Wordless Wednesday.
He’s on a scooter board and I’m told this is a way to build his “core strength”… I was also told the plungers are brand new and have never been used. I hope so… Happy Wednesday!
If you read here at all, you know my son has a thing for the first grade classroom turtle or tortoise, technically, known as Sheldon. So, in tribute to Sheldon, he painted this picture: Well, this masterpiece was placed in … Continue reading
Looking for the right treat can be a tough job, unless you are a creature of habit! It’s always the half-chocolate, half-regular cheesecake. Always. He does like looking at everything in the case though! Happy Wednesday!
At age 1 year 11 months, sharing his “baa-bee” with Diego: Age 6 years and 8 months, he shares his headphones with Kai-Lan, rocking out to the theme song from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Always the lover. Happy Wednesday!
My son still does not have the whole “pose for pictures” thing down. But I love him so much for trying, even when on vacation…Well, maybe he does have it down… Happy Wednesday!
Within the last few weeks, we went out for lunch at The Yard House, a restaurant we went to once before. This time, Toots noticed one of the many TVs throughout the restaurant. It was the first time he’d seen … Continue reading
Yep. Every 6 months, Toots gets another EEG to check his seizure activity. He has absence seizures – seizures in his sleep. The last EEG took place during Christmas break so he wouldn’t miss school. The removal is done with … Continue reading